In the News
Click image above for media coverage!
- Community Press covers Thanksgiving Day. Hilltop News: Click to read and Springfield Twp News: Click to read.
- Cincinnati Enquirer coverage of Thanksgiving Day...Click to read.
- LBFE chapters from around the world gather in Washginton, DC. Click to watch video.
- AARP interviews LBFE volunteer...Click to read.
- Thanksgiving Day 2013 coverage from FOX19...Click to view.
A must-watch video!
- 3rd Trim-a-Tree Party
- 11th Art Afternoon with LaSalle
- 11th Board of Directors Dinner
- 13th and 17th Volunteer Orientation
- 17th Christmas Program at Parky's Farm
- 18th Third Thursday Program
- 24th Christmas Eve Luncheon
- 25th Christmas Day Meal Deliveries
- 30th Movie Night
Win a Florida Vacation Timeshare
right on the beach!
Only 100 tickets will be sold!
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly
Imagine every day waking up alone, eating alone, sitting home alone, waiting for the hours of the day to pass. No one with whom to share your joys. No one to share your fears. Each day like another. Feeling abandoned. Lonely. Isolated.
No one should live like this, yet in Greater Cincinnati alone hundreds of elderly lack one essential part of life—someone to call a friend.
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly is a national network of non–profit, volunteer–based organizations committed to relieving isolation and loneliness among the elderly. We offer to people of good will the opportunity to join the elderly in friendship and celebration of life.
Message from Executive Director, Yogi Wess
"It's impossible to tally up all the lives touched through our organization. For the past 15 years I've seen lives changed foreveróboth for our elderly friends and for those who provide them with friendship."
Bring regular friendship and meaning to the life of an older adult.
Alleviate isolation and loneliness through your financial support of programs.
Join Our Mailing List
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly plans events throughout the year. Join our mailing list to stay current with what's happening.