Win a Florida Vacation Timeshare
right on the beach!
Only 100 tickets will be sold!
In the News
- AARP interviews LBFE volunteer...Click to read.
- Thanksgiving Day 2013 coverage from FOX19...Click to view.
A must-watch video!
1st International Day of the Older Person
- 16th Third Thursday Event
- 23rd Quarterly Volunteer Meeting
- 26th Halloween Party
- 28th Movie Night
- 8th Volunteer Orientation
- 13th Memorial Service
- 15th Quarterly Birthday Party
- 19th Volunteer Orientation
- 20th Third Thursday Event
- 25th Movie Night
- 26th Setup for Thanksgiving
- 27th Thanksgiving Day Meal Deliveries
- 13th and 17th Volunteer Orientation
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly
Imagine every day waking up alone, eating alone, sitting home alone, waiting for the hours of the day to pass. No one with whom to share your joys. No one to share your fears. Each day like another. Feeling abandoned. Lonely. Isolated.
No one should live like this, yet in Greater Cincinnati alone hundreds of elderly lack one essential part of life—someone to call a friend.
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly is a national network of non–profit, volunteer–based organizations committed to relieving isolation and loneliness among the elderly. We offer to people of good will the opportunity to join the elderly in friendship and celebration of life.
Message from Executive Director, Yogi Wess
"It's impossible to tally up all the lives touched through our organization. For the past 15 years I've seen lives changed foreveróboth for our elderly friends and for those who provide them with friendship."
Bring regular friendship and meaning to the life of an older adult.
Alleviate isolation and loneliness through your financial support of programs.
Join Our Mailing List
Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly plans events throughout the year. Join our mailing list to stay current with what's happening.